|Posted by [email protected] on May 11, 2016 at 4:25 PM|
NSSLHA Meeting Minutes 4/17/16
• Banquet was a success! We raised approximately $800 and will be donating that money to various causes related to stuttering and other fluency disorders.
• Bake sale was cancelled last week. In its place we have scheduled a pizza fundraiser on Tuesday, April 26th from 6-8pm in the library. If you can stop by and help sell pizza for even a half hour, email [email protected] it will be a great study break!
• Coldstone update: We made $165 and will donate the money to the Kalamazoo Gospel Mission
• Bake sale update: We will donate the $200 raised between both bake sales to the NSSLHA loves fundraiser, Sertoma.
• Psi Iota Xi: Walk for better hearing coming up in May. Stay tuned!
• Tentative event: date will be around Memorial Day. Students will help wash windows while people get gas and proceeds will be donated to a scholarship fund for SLP students at WMU
• Elections: Congratulations to the 2016-2017 executive board!
o President: Chandler Hodgkin
o Vice President: Logan Vines
o Secretary: Jackie Dewaal
o Treasurer: Kelsey Gough
o Public relations chair: Carmen Wittkopp
o Events chair: Brittany Koptyra and Callan Chamberlin
o Fundraising chair: Dana Hammons
o Volunteer chair: Katie Schatz
o Scholarship chair: Nicole Satkowiak
o Historian: TBD