|Posted by [email protected] on April 3, 2016 at 5:55 PM|
NSSLHA MEEETING 3/20
• Tuesday, March 22 from 5-8PM is Scoops for Smiles at Coldstone Creamery on West Main. Drop by and grab some ice cream! A portion of the proceeds will be used to purchase books to be donated to a cause in the Kalamazoo community. Thank you to those who volunteered and hope to see everyone on Tuesday!
• Interested in attending MSHA? Sign up to volunteer and go for $25! Contact [email protected] to sign up for the car pool.
• Our last bake sale will be Thursday, April 14th at CHHS and the clinic from 11-3. Proceeds will be donated to help a community member purchase a bone conduction hearing aid. Interested in volunteering or baking, send an email to [email protected]
• Our next meeting will be Sunday, April 17th at 8PM
• SPRING BANQUET: Friday, April 8th from 5-8PM at Nico’s Landing. Student tickets are $25, turn your money into Allie Woodburne, Brianna Dragomer, or Anna Poggensee
o We broke off into committees, email the following people if you are interested in getting more involved with a committee: Set up/decorations [email protected], games/activities [email protected], and awards [email protected], clean up [email protected]
• Interested in being a part of the 2016-2017 NSSLHA Executive board? Send a paragraph (1 page or less) to [email protected] by April 16th about what position you are interested in, why you are interested in being a part of the executive board, and what you can bring to the team.
o Positions you can apply for are as follows:
• Public Relations
• Events Chair
• Volunteer Chair
• Scholarship Chair