|Posted by [email protected] on February 22, 2016 at 1:05 AM|
NSSLHA Meeting 2-21-16
• Guest speaker, Mrs. Rigley-Rowell, will raffle off a free MSHA conference registration and membership! The MSHA conference will be taking place on April 21st-23rd in Grand Rapids. The conference provides professional development opportunities, student round tables, praxis bowl, leadership forums, great lectures, and networking.
• Please pay $5 for spring semester dues if you have not done so already to Brianna Dragomer
•Update: We made $136 from our February 11th bake sale to donate to Sertoma. Thank you to everyone who worked the table and helped us by baking!
• Don’t forget about our study sessions Monday’s at 4:15.
• Mentoring program check in. Feel free to reach out to your mentor with any questions you may have. Contact Ashley Crossman if you are still interested in being a part of the mentoring program.
• Stay tuned for the date of our annual event with Coldstone Creamery, Scoops for Smiles. The money raised at this event will be used to buy books to donate to a service within the community in need.
• Bingo at Blind Rehab Center: Second Wednesday of each month (March 9th and April 13th) at 7:30PM. Contact Chandler Hodgkin if interested.
• Literacy Night: Wednesday, March 2nd from 5:30-7:00 at Spring Valley Elementary School. Contact Allie Woodburne if you are interested in attending.
• Banquet: Friday, April 8th. Location TBA. Keep your eyes out for email updates on committees
• Applications are open to volunteer at camp shout out this summer!