|Posted by [email protected] on October 19, 2015 at 5:50 PM|
NSSLHA Minutes 10/18/15
• Guest presenter: Applied Behavior Analysis, Lilith Reuter-Yuill
-Opportunities to get involved with a new research lab.
-First meeting will be 10/19/15 from 11-12 in room 2704 of Wood Hall
-Contact [email protected] for more information
• Graduate student panel
• Changes to the by-laws: Events are now worth 5 points and goRSO was updated to Experience WMU
• Apparel order forms will be coming out this week, stay tuned!
• Campus classic is this Saturday, money is due Thursday. Contact [email protected] if you are interested in participating.
• Health Literacy day is October 28th and the time is TBD. We did not have any volunteers sign up for this event at the meeting; please email [email protected] if you are available to help out on that day.
• The next Bake Sale is November 5th in the CHHS atrium and the clinic
• Game Night with the Autism Services Center on November 13th from 5-7PM
• Turn in $5 dues ASAP to Brianna Dragomer
• Phonetics charts are for sale for $3
• Stop by the homecoming breakfast of champions, this Tuesday from 9-11AM at CHHS
• Welcome the newest member of our executive board, Alexandra Woodburne!
• Our next meeting will be November 15th at 8PM in the BHC