|Posted by [email protected] on September 24, 2015 at 2:15 PM|
• Welcome/Overview of points: 3 points for attending study sessions, 5 points for attending meetings and 5 points for attending events. 15 points are required per semester.
• $5 must be paid for dues each semester. This can be turned in at the next meeting or given to Brianna Dragomer. She can be reached at, [email protected]
• Events list:
1. October 3rd:AACORN Farms event! Volunteer shifts will be from 3-6 and 6-8:30. We are still looking for more volunteers in each time slot.
2. Study Sessions will be every Monday (starting 9/20) at 5:30PM in the CHHS atrium
3. Van Riper Lectures will be on Friday, October 16th! In addition to attending the lectures, we have filled all of the volunteer shifts. As a reminder, the shifts are from 7:30-8:15, 9:45-10:30 and 2:45-3:15
4. The next NSSLHA meeting will take place on October 18th at 8PM. Location TBD
5. Campus Classic 5K will be October 24th. The group will meet at 8:45AM, contact [email protected] for more information!
6. October 28th is health literacy day! Attend our next meeting to learn more.
7. Our first bake sale will be November 2nd from 11-3. The sign-up sheet will be released at the next meeting.
8. Stay tuned for order forms for NSSLHA swag.
9. Attend the next meeting for more volunteer opportunities!